[Mapserver-users] GPS data

Ing.Peter Misovic mapserver_konf at centrum.sk
Wed Jul 14 20:39:02 EDT 2004

Hallo everybody, i like to ask you for some help. can you help me choose od make help to me with mapserver input data format ? I recieve informations from garmin GPS. My Question is. Where should i store coordinates infomration for the best position changing in Mapserver ? Postgis ? shp ? my problem is that a don't know how to change a positioin if i use shp in mapserver. i dont know how to change position in mapserver map. Can i use postgis for storing information and automatic refreshing in mapserver ?
Thanks o lot of

http://mail.centrum.sk/ - Chce¹ nový e-mail, zriaï si ho!