[Mapserver-users] Options for spatial selects

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Jul 15 10:30:51 EDT 2004

Sounds feasible, you may want to check JBOX & DBOX to see if a circle
shape could be incorporated into one of those before starting from
scratch if all you need are basic shapes for selecting.
More complex selection shapes may require using mapscript to generate a
temporary shape shape object to use for a query on a selected layer.

HTH

Lowell

The following message was sent by "Ben Lewis" <blewis at atsincorp.com> on
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:23:55 -0400.