[Mapserver-users] MS build instructions for Mac OS X (and update)

Ken-ichi kueda at wso.williams.edu
Thu Jul 15 14:01:30 EDT 2004

Didn't encounter this myself, but I found this on the postgis-users archive:

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2002-November/001743.html

How did you install Proj?  Fink?  Darwinports?  Manually?  I'm pretty
sure I used Fink for that and it worked fine, but I may have been using
the unstable tree.

-Ken-ichi