[Mapserver-users] Is there any way to break a line in map file strings

Javier Castillejo Montes jcastil1 at tragsa.es
Fri Jul 16 06:24:54 EDT 2004

------_=_NextPart_001_01C46B1F.237E9CF8

Hi all!

Yes I know that I'm enough fool to unknown a lot of things but be sure I've
tried a lot of ways before I ask you all a question

Here I have some questions, some stupids, some not as stupid as it seems(I
think)

What ANTIALIAS really means (at documentation  it's said "Should TrueType
fonts be antialiased.
" that it's not bad (inside the answer is the question) but I dont really
know and the test I've made don't produce any diference

How POSITION works. I tried with some positions and, obviously some changes
are made, but How can I centered a string with out interfering the others

BUFFER ... the same, I have my Layers (type ANNOTATION, I don't know if this
is the problem) all together

regex... what does it means

How can I break a string into two lines (I have to put "XXXXXX 123" in two
lines one whit the X's and the others with the numbers

How can I set the value of the color on a Class, I mean I have a value
(passed by url) whit the color of a layer, how can I set this value

A lot of questions... I just need to know a documentation to read it, but if
you send me some ideas I will apreciate any help

Thanks in advanced!!!

------_=_NextPart_001_01C46B1F.237E9CF8

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Is there any way to break a line in map file strings</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi all!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Yes I know that I'm enough fool to unknown a lot of =
things but be sure I've tried a lot of ways before I ask you all a =
question</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Here I have some questions, some stupids, some not as =
stupid as it seems(I think)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>What ANTIALIAS really means (at documentation&nbsp; =
it's said &quot;Should TrueType fonts be antialiased.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&quot; that it's not bad (inside the answer is the =
question) but I dont really know and the test I've made don't produce =
any diference</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>How POSITION works. I tried with some positions and, =
obviously some changes are made, but How can I centered a string with =
out interfering the others</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>BUFFER ... the same, I have my Layers (type =
ANNOTATION, I don't know if this is the problem) all together</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>regex... what does it means</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>How can I break a string into two lines (I have to =
put &quot;XXXXXX 123&quot; in two lines one whit the X's and the others =
with the numbers</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>How can I set the value of the color on a Class, I =
mean I have a value (passed by url) whit the color of a layer, how can =
I set this value</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>A lot of questions... I just need to know a =
documentation to read it, but if you send me some ideas I will =
apreciate any help</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks in advanced!!!</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C46B1F.237E9CF8--