[Mapserver-users] Adding a new layer gives Premture end of script headers error

Ganesh Pulicherla ganesh at cs.und.edu
Fri Jul 16 10:49:03 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

We are using PHP/Mapscript(most recent Mapserver 4 version) for our application
on RedHat Linux/Apache.
Everything was working fine but recently caught up with a wierd problem.
We have around 34 layers defined in our Map file and upon adding a new layer, it
gives us the Internal Server error, Premture end of script headers.
We are not sure what the problem is and have been struggling to find the
solution. The documentation and forums say that we can have 100 layers in the
Map file.
So, no clue as to whats going on.
Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Ganesh