[Mapserver-users] MS build for OSX update

William K woklist at charter.net
Sat Jul 17 16:33:15 EDT 2004

Updated to MS 4.2.1.  A few more library updates.

Added a GDAL build with GRASS support that can also be used with GRASS.
  It uses a GDAL patch to use the GRASS 5.7 libraries instead of
libgrass (so you must install GRASS 5.7).  Since it's dynamic now, MS
dropped down to a nice 650KB!  There's a bit of an issue with the GRASS
library paths, but it works.

Added a note to the PROJ build about compatibility with PostGIS.

I still need to take some time to play with installing PostGIS, for
thoroughness.

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at charter.net>
http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if
you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm
50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy