[Mapserver-users] HELP {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Thu Jul 22 04:57:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

Check wheather PNG output is supported on your istallation.
Run mapserv -v command to see the supported input and output.
If you cant see OUTPUT=PNG then you should install the
neccessary libs for png and reconfigure/compile
mapserver or
change the IMAGETYPE in your map file to one of the supperted formats
(GIF, JPG, ...).

Bye
Zoltan