[Mapserver-users] QueryByPoint problem

Olli -- sivaltaja at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 04:16:58 EDT 2004

Thank you everybody from the replies! I got it working.

I'm newbie to MapServer so I would need some more help. Next I would like to
know what actually is in that point. Is there for example water area,
greenery, school, road.... Can I do it by querying only MapObject? Or do I
have to query all the layers separately? I quess I need to somehow read the
feature type of given coordinate from the shape file. Ideas how to do that?