[Mapserver-users] Verify UMN 4.2 Binaries Work?

David Fawcett David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Fri Jul 23 11:52:08 EDT 2004

More info.

I couldn't get any useful info from the MS log or server log.

When I run mapserv.exe -v from command line, I get an error that
indicates that the 'MSVCR71.dll is missing.  Should this be included
with the binary distribution?

David.

PS.  Are there any other similar 4.2 binary distributions out there?
DM?

David J. Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance

>>> "David Fawcett" <David.Fawcett at state.mn.us> 7/23/2004 9:45:13 AM

Can anyone verify that the MS 4.2.0 binaries located at
http://hypnos.cbs.umn.edu/projects/downloads/ms42pg.zip work?

I downloaded them today and put them on my Webserver.  When I send a
basic 'mode=map' request to the 4.0 beta mapserver on the server, I
get
the image that I am expecting.  When I send the same request to 4.2.0,
get the famed 'The specified CGI application misbehaved by not
returning
a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:' error.

Thanks,

David.