[Mapserver-users] GMap Status (Also, Rosa and Opera 7.11)

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jul 26 07:41:53 EDT 2004

Rob,

from my point of view as the Chameleon maintainer, I would say that it
is being replaced by Chameleon :>

GMap was developed as a demonstration of the things that PHP/MapScript
could do, and also as a way of testing parts of MapScript. It is not
under any sort of active development, nor has it been for several years.

If you would like to know more about Chameleon and how it might help
you, please use the Chameleon mailing list, linked from the main
Chameleon web site at http://www.maptools.org/chameleon/

Cheers,

Paul