[Mapserver-users] Win 2k Install Problem

Brent Porter Brent.Porter at twdb.state.tx.us
Tue Jul 27 16:58:11 EDT 2004

--=__Part1D3D57F3.0__=

Hello All,

I am installing MapServer 4.2 onto a Windows 2000 Professional Machine
with
IIS 5.0 and I keep getting an error when I try to do the mapserv -v
option -
The error is OCI.dll could not be found in the specified path.
I believe this DLL has to do with Oracle which I do not own nor have
installed.
Can anyone help?

Thanks in Advance for the help,
Brent Porter

--=__Part1D3D57F3.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV>Hello All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am installing MapServer 4.2 onto a Windows 2000 Professional Machine with</DIV>
<DIV>IIS 5.0 and I keep getting an error when I try to do the mapserv -v option -</DIV>
<DIV>The error is OCI.dll could not be found in the specified path.</DIV>
<DIV>I&nbsp;believe this DLL has to do with Oracle which I do not own nor have installed.</DIV>
<DIV>Can anyone help?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in Advance for the help,</DIV>
<DIV>Brent Porter</DIV></BODY></HTML>
--=__Part1D3D57F3.0__=--