[Mapserver-users] Help Requested: Easy "gen2shp" application on RH Linux

Ken Waters Ken.Waters at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 28 02:12:01 EDT 2004

Hi Gerry,

I may have not done a makelib step.  I did the others, though.  Per
someone else on the list who also helped me off-line, I did the
/etc/ld.so.conf and ldconfig step.  Still something awry, it appears.  I
may take you up on the Friday offer (I'll be out of the office
Thursday).  I probably just need to have a little hand-holding through
the process.

Thanks,

Ken