[Mapserver-users] null values in postgis

Kathi Koebke koebke at zadi.de
Wed Jul 28 08:17:36 EDT 2004

Hey Vladimir,

sorry that I'm  so late  with my answer, but here is my sql-statement.
The result is an empty map in mapserver.
Maybe there' s something wrong in the sql-code or mapserver can't work
with NULL values?  I don't know?

DATA "the_geom FROM xyz (SELECT ha_dk CASE WHEN ha_dk IS NULL THEN ''
ELSE CAST(ha_dk AS VARCHAR) END AS ha_dk)"

EXPRESSION ([ha_dk] = '')

Tschüß Kathi

--
Kathi Köbke