[Mapserver-users] OGR Layer with SQL

Blaine Hackett blaine_hack1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 00:18:38 EDT 2004

Frank

That worked great!  Thanks!

Now, however, I need to find out how to do this with a
date/time field.

I tried using the same syntax but with the time:
<SrcSQL>SELECT * FROM subset WHERE(tim_time &gt;
'7:00:00 AM') AND (tim_time &lt; '7:30:00
AM')</SrcSQL>
but that threw me the "Open Failed" error.  There must
be someplace that discusses how you might format SQL
for time/date field but I can't find anything.

Got any ideas?

Blaine