[Mapserver-users] Multiple map views in one html page?

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Jul 29 13:08:13 EDT 2004

Hi Backy: Better late than never I guess. I put together something that
might give folks ideas. Check out:

http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/cgi-bin/mapserv43?map=/usr/local/www/docs/testing/multiple/test.map&layer1=landsat&layer2=doq03im4

It displays 2 maps and allows you to control which layer independently,
but the zooming is syncronized. There are a couple of issues with EPPL7
files being rotated with mode=map, but that's another problem. You'll
get the idea. The template file and map file can be found at
http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/testing/multiple.

Steve

>>> <colwell at socsci.umn.edu> 7/27/2004 10:43:03 AM >>>
Hey Steve,

I was wondering if you had had any luck with the multiple maps app?

Thanks,

~Becky

http://mapserver.geog.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/colwell/public_html/FelonVoting/Map1.map&mode=browse

>>> ~Becky

>> days.

> displaying
>>>
>>> change.

> two

>>> is

>>> there

>>> something

> in
>>>
>>> on

>>> appreciate

>> an
> call

src="/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=[map]&mapext=[mapext_esc]&layer=layer1&mode=map">

src="/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=[map]&mapext=[mapext_esc]&layer=layer2&mode=map">