[Mapserver-users] virtual spatial data-ODBC:configuration-windows

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Tue Jun 1 13:03:45 EDT 2004

Jenu,

Good news! Consider adding your experiences in using the virtual driver
under windows to the wiki page:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?VirtualSpatialData
so that others can benefit.

Frank Warmerdam recently added code to the mapserver CVS to report the
CPLGetLastErrorMsg() if OGR Open fails; once that is available in
windows builds, it should make it easier to determine what is going
wrong with failing virtual driver connections.

zak