[Mapserver-users] wfs doubt

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 2 10:59:27 EDT 2004

Hi Cristina,

I had a lot out trouble getting to read your HTML e-mail, but anyway got
it figured out ...

I would suggest upgrading to Mapserver 4.2 as a lot of Filters have been
added.

I don't think the 4.0.1 version supports the Within spatial operator
(AFAIK only the BBOX spatial filter was supported in that version).

BTW: there is a small error in the current WFS capabilities (Daniel, Assefa):

<ogc:DWithin/>

should be

<ogc:Within/>

Best regards,
Bart

---
Hi,

I´m using Mapserver 4.0.1.

I´m trying to filter some properties... but I get all!

...map=../htdocs/edesta/wfsVersion.map&service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=getFeature&typename=cities&FILTER=<Filter><Within><PropertyName>cities/NAME</PropertyName></Within></Filter>

even if I want to limit the number of features returned with the
following, I get all features available!

...map=../htdocs/edesta/wfsVersion.map&service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=getFeature&typename=cities&maxfeatures=2