[Mapserver-users] Problem of configuration ?

John Wiley JWiley at city.parksville.bc.ca
Wed Jun 2 11:50:04 EDT 2004

Hi Wilfried,
You need to copy all the true type fonts to a directory that the map file can access...
Mine is at the same level access as the data...
You can choose to not use true type and specify the size as small, large etc...
John

>>> wilfried Heintz <wheintz at cer.ifn.fr> 06/02/04 02:01am >>>
Hello,
I'm using the MapServer 4.0 tutorial and I've got a problem in section 1
example 1.4 (example 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 work well)
The error message is msGetLabelSize(): TrueType Font error. Could not
find/open font
I'm using MapServer 4.0.2 for Windows, on Windows XP with Apache server
(easyphp).
Thanks for your help.

   wilfried

Wilfried Heintz
Inventaire Forestier National - Cellule Evaluation de la Ressource
Place des Arcades - Maurin
BP 1001
34972 Lattes cedex
Tel. +33 (0) 4 67 07 80 98