[Mapserver-users] GeoTiff output color problems

Matthew Perry mtperry78 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 2 18:20:20 EDT 2004

Frank,
Thanks for the reply.

I get the same strange colors when using IMAGEMODE
RGBA. We are using the following setup:

GDAL 1.1.9.0, released 2003/06/27

MapServer version 4.0.1 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG
OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=EPPL7
INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE

I noticed there is no OUTPUT=TIFF ??? Is this not
shown since it is handled by the GDAL libs?

Other than geotiff output, the setup works fine. I do
not have administrative privleges on this server so I
am not at liberty to experiment with 4.2. What would
you suggest for next steps...  upgrade GDAL, upgrade
Mapserver, or both??

Thanks for your help!

- matt