[Mapserver-users] FreeBSD port

Douglas K. Rand rand at meridian-enviro.com
Fri Jun 4 18:48:27 EDT 2004

** Jason Thaxter <thaxter at gomoos.org> on Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:48:23 -0400
** in [Re: [Mapserver-users] FreeBSD port] writes:

Jason> I made a PostGIS port (attached). It might be useful, or it may
Jason> not work in your particular circumstance.

Jason> Perhaps you'd want to dump the Postgresql knob in favor of a
Jason> PostGIS knob, which would take care of it for you? One thing I
Jason> know my port lacks, because it's complicated, is support for
Jason> Postgresql versions other than the "current" version; that's
Jason> not done elegantly.

Do you want to submit your PostGIS port? You should send-pr it and
when its committed I'll change the knob.  We don't use either
Postgresql or PostGIS, so I'm not really interested in the
maintenership of your port.  :)