[Mapserver-users] More than 100 layers - Do I really need to recompile mapserver? {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Mon Jun 7 15:14:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

Recently I had the same problem. First I recompile mapserver after
changing a header file. At that time 255 was the default limit for
layer count.
Later a learnt to use tileindexed layer, which helped me to reduce the
number of layers below the limit. I had a lots of orthophotos.

I hope this helps you

Bye
Zoltan