[Mapserver-users] SLD Support and MapServer 4.2

Steve MacLean maclean at linnet.ca
Mon Jun 7 15:03:00 EDT 2004

Hi,

We are using MapServer 4.2 on Windows 2000 compiled with Micosoft Visual
C++.  We would like to use MapServer as a WMS server and have SLD support
enabled.  Doe anything special have to be done during the compile of
Mapserver to to enable SLD support besides enabling it as a WMS Client and
WMS Server?  The reason I ask is that we can't get SLD to work with our
builds of MapServer.  If we use the Win32 binaries for MapServer 4.2b
downloaded from the MapServer web site SLD works.  Unfortunatly we can't use
the binaries on the web site because the Virtual Spatial Server option
doesn't seem to be enabled on it.

I can supply the makefiles that i used when building MapServer and the
required libraries.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve