[Mapserver-users] Query Help

Eric Katherman vaiod at berloy.com
Mon Jun 7 18:12:45 EDT 2004

Okay I am missing something and have looked at the examples but am not getting
the data to show up in a query.  Here is what I have.

My Layer

 LAYER
    GROUP streets
    NAME street
    DATA street
    STATUS DEFAULT
    TYPE LINE
    FILTERITEM NONSTCO
    FILTER "B"
    LABELMAXSCALE 120000
    LABELMINSCALE 100

    PROJECTION
      "init=/usr/local/share/proj/epsg:2223"
    END

    TOLERANCE 3
    CLASSITEM 'STREET_NAM'
    CLASS
    TEMPLATE 'mapserver/streets_header.html'
    	NAME 'Major Street Labels'
      COLOR 184 184 184
      OUTLINECOLOR 32 32 32
       TEXT ([PRE_DIR] [STREET_NAM] [STREET_TYP])
       LABEL
        COLOR 0 0 0
        SHADOWCOLOR 218 218 218
        SHADOWSIZE 1 1
        TYPE TRUETYPE
        FONT trebuchet_ms
        SIZE 12
        ANTIALIAS TRUE
	ANGLE AUTO
        POSITION CL
        PARTIALS FALSE
        MINDISTANCE 300
        BUFFER 4

      END # end of label

    END

I have a template called streets_header.html with nothing in it but the two
fields in my .dbf file I want returned... STREET_NAM and STREET_TYP but when
I query my map all I get is that page with STREET_NAM and STREET_TYP listed
rather then say "49TH AVE"  What am I missing?

Thanks