[Mapserver-users] access joined fields with php

Emil Zegers EZS at DeStraat.NL
Wed Jun 9 13:03:36 EDT 2004

If it is similiar to the CGI type of request for getting the join values it should be something like:

$shapeobj->values['myjoin_ID']

Where 'myjoin' is the name of the join defined in the map file.

Best regards,

Emil

>>> Joukje de Haan <joukje.de.haan at aris.nl> 06/09/04 05:59pm >>>
Hi,

I have a layer in my mapfile with a join to another table. When I query a
shapeobject of this layer, I can only get the shapefiles 'own' fieldvalues f.e.
$shapeobj->values['ID'] Does anyone know how to get access to the fieldvalues in
the joined table? Or is there a possibility to get to the join object of the
layer as defined in the mapfile?

Best Regards,
Joukje de Haan

VChecked