[Mapserver-users] crash using srs parameter in getmap request

John Pulles john.pulles at geodan.nl
Thu Jun 10 05:28:12 EDT 2004

Hi List

Using a map file with projection settings as shown below, I get a crash of mapserver when doing an opengis getmap request with &srs=epsg:28992. With an absent srs parameter or with &srs=epsg:4326 a correct map is returned.
Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

BTW: I am using MapServer version 4.2-beta2 on W2K, with the PROJ_LIB environment variable set to the directory containing the epsg file.

Regards,
John Pulles.

MAP
    NAME "Demo"

    PROJECTION
        # RD
        "init=EPSG:28992"
    END

    EXTENT 10000 305000 280000 619000

    SHAPEPATH "c:\kaarten"
    UNITS meters

    WEB
        METADATA
            "wms_title"         "Demo"
            "wms_srs"	        "EPSG:4326 EPSG:28992"
        END
    END

    LAYER
        NAME provincies
        DATA "provincies"
        STATUS ON
        METADATA
            "wms_title"         "Provincies"
            "wms_srs"	        "EPSG:4326 EPSG:28992"
        END
        TYPE POLYGON
        CLASS
            COLOR 212 212 212