[Mapserver-users] crash using srs parameter in getmap request

craig.gould at bt.com craig.gould at bt.com
Thu Jun 10 07:32:49 EDT 2004

John,
I and a few others have found the same problem.
The way round it is to create a web page that is called instead of the
opengis mapserver. This page forwards the request to the mapserver but
strips out the SRS paramater. If the map server is using the projection
you want returned by default, then everything ends up OK.
BTW this only happens with certain projection types.
Regards,
Craig.