[Mapserver-users] still need wfs help

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 11 16:41:53 EDT 2004

Hi,

the things you are trying won't work.

Within is not supported, see the GetCapabilities interface for what is
supported.

Here is an example I use:
http://localhost:81/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w_20/apps/general/map/gemeentes.map&SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&TYPENAME=Gemeentes&request=getfeature&Filter=%3CFilter%3E%3CPropertyIsEqualTo%3E%3CPropertyName%3EGEMNAAM%3C/PropertyName%3E%3CLiteral%3EAmsterdam%3C/Literal%3E%3C/PropertyIsEqualTo%3E%3C/Filter%3E

The filter is then in a more readable format:

<Filter>
<PropertyIsEqualTo>
<PropertyName>GEMNAAM</PropertyName>
<Literal>Amsterdam</Literal>
</PropertyIsEqualTo>
</Filter>

Try reading more about Filters in the OGC Filter specification.

Best regards,
Bart