[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Sun Jun 13 19:29:59 EDT 2004

For Chinese characters to display, I think you need to have 16-bit HTML code
(unicode). I haven't done this before, so I am not entirely confident about
how to do it. But if you look at the source code of a chinese page in
notepad, you'll see it looks funny. I think to display chinese characters,
you'd need to have the page that shows them to be in unicode. The 'easy way
out' would be to change that text into images.

Jacob