[Mapserver-users] Shapefile attributes from mapscript::shapefileObj?

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Jun 14 10:18:52 EDT 2004

Remember that attributes are stored in the associatted DBF file and
accessed through XBase.pm - need to run - hope that get's your started.
There are some examples in the wiki that should also help.
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptExamples35ex2

Lowell

The following message was sent by "Ethan Alpert"
<ealpert at digitalglobe.com> on Wed, 9 Jun 2004 15:34:37 -0600.