[Mapserver-users] WMS raster layer problem

Richard Greenwood rich at greenwoodmap.com
Tue Jun 15 12:39:43 EDT 2004

I finally got it working by changing my OUTPUT DRIVER from "GDAL/PNG" to
"GD/PNG". Same problems with gif: GD works, GDAL does not.

Is this a know problem, or do I have a defective GDAL setup? And why do
the GDAL output drivers work correctly with mapserver CGI requests, but
not with WMS requests?

Thanks,
Rich

--