[Mapserver-users] Other MapServer mailing lists

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Jun 16 20:09:54 EDT 2004

I admit I had to move my subscription to my work account, because my private
account would fill up too fast.

The idea has been suggested before to use a 'bulletin board', or internet
forum. This way there can be different categories. (would be great having
mapserver, chameleon, gdal, etc. on one site!) Having set one of these up
myself I know that the amount of work involved is quite minimal (there are
great open source solutions, such as 'YaBB'). I think major advantages would
be searching capabilities (preventing redundant posts), and access to

Regards,

Jacob