[Mapserver-users] Rotating maps and mapscript

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 17 00:05:52 EDT 2004

Martin Tomko wrote:
> HI again,
> one more question - thew binary I have downloaded is with php mapscript
> 4.3. In the wiki, it is stated that only i modules  (python??)
> mapscripts are available... so, is the wiki obsolete, or the support for
> rotating the map is not in the php mapscript yet??

The 4.3 binary at the bottom of the following page includes the latest
version of the rotation stuff:

http://maptools.org/php_mapscript/index.phtml?page=downloads.html

You are correct that the note in the Wiki about PHP MapScript not being
in sync was out of date.  The win32 build above includes the PHP
setRotation() method and I have removed that note from the wiki:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MapRotation

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca