[Mapserver-users] problems with rosa applet

GIS Initiative burmester at gis-initiative.de
Mon Jun 21 01:51:31 EDT 2004

Hi,

please, excuse my bad english. I've the problem, that when I use my
project with the rosa applet and turn on a layer with labels, my map
get discolored. I can't explain that. If I use the project without applet,
everything works fine. When I turn on the applet and the
annotationlayers should be shown, the map gets the color, which I
defined for the background of the label. When I zoom in and a second
annotationlayer is shown, everything is normal. I don't what I can do.

I hope, someone has an idea!?

Best regards,

Petra