[Mapserver-users] MapServer Windows external symbol problem

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Mon Jun 21 15:49:55 EDT 2004

Howard -

Add the target name "regex.obj" to the nmake command line - the errors
come from trying to build the test applications, which you don't need.

If you click on the first entry found by the Google search you emailed
below, you'll find me saying the same thing <g>.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com