ENC: [Mapserver-users] What is the resolution item on the mapobject?

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida murilo.yoshida at agx.com.br
Mon Jun 21 21:10:01 EDT 2004

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Murilo Lacerda Yoshida [mailto:murilo.yoshida at agx.com.br]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 21 de junho de 2004 19:54
Para: 'Steve Lime'
Assunto: RES: [Mapserver-users] What is the resolution item on the
mapobject?

  Thanks Steve, that clears my ideas...
  I was in doubt about the resolution member because somewhere in
mapscale.c it is used to calculate the scale if the scale is in feet
units.
  But if it is not used, and I use meters anyway, that doesn't really
matters.
  Thanks,
    Murilo