[Mapserver-users] adding input from ascii text file

Vincent J. Troisi Vincent.Troisi at colorado.edu
Tue Jun 22 10:48:08 EDT 2004

An example of a text file follows. The file is static (does
not change). I prefer not to load the information into a
database and, although the table could be modified, I prefer
not to modify the table.

Vince

Site	Latitude	Longitude	Easting		Northing
R701	41.9643`	-93.6848	443253		4646040
R702	41.9542		-93.6407	446901		4644894