[Mapserver-users] Querying a single layer

Chris Helm helmster_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 14:38:21 EDT 2004

Im having problems with the ability to query a layer
of polygons in mapserver 4.2.  The layer is fully
attributed and I have created a query template, placed
it in what I believe to be its respective place in the
mapfile, but when I try to query the layer in my
application I get an error saying "Search Returned No
Results: no matching records found."

If anyone could give me a review of the basic concepts
of how mapserver reads the query templates, and how to
get them working, I would be very thankful.

Stuck in Boulder,CO.--
C.W.HELM