Documentation was: Re: [Mapserver-users] Using STYLE objects

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Jun 23 13:29:07 EDT 2004

Just I thought here, but it seems that we should be updating the
documentation to indicate deprecated keywords and to suggest the
appropriate way of doing things.

Also have you been to the mysql doc site, It would be nice id
documentation was using the same tools with the ability of users to add
comments and examples to any of the sections (for example: each mapfile
object could be a section and allow for individual comments). I think
this would help people by keeping the documentation up to date and it
would help the doc staff by collecting additional information that needs
to be added or explained better in the docs.

-Steve