[Mapserver-users] how to render Image generatored by mapserver with GDI+

Dell Yan bluebirdyan at sohu.com
Fri Jun 25 11:48:30 EDT 2004

I want to develop a MS windows-base GIS desktop solution,
I think mapserver is a good choice:),so I want to modify source code of MS to redirect draw action to GDI+  ,
I don't want draw map image after it has created and save to file system,

the problem is:
	How can I render map image to window with GDI++ ??
	one solution is : render the map image that created by GD to window,but I can't know how to do it:(
	the other solution is : render the shape elments of Geo-objects to window with GD directly,how to do it?

yan