[Mapserver-users] RE : MapOracleSpatial - Great News

Fortin,Nicolas [SteFoy] nicolas.fortin at ec.gc.ca
Tue Jun 29 09:31:36 EDT 2004

Hi Fernando and list,

Great news et good work!

Do you have any working compiled (4.2) version of this mapserver for windows yet?  Since I can't compile it myself, I will be really thankful if you (or someone else) could point me where I can download it.  It should also include all the INPUT and OUTPUT of the standard w32 binary.

Thank you very much!

Nicolas Fortin
Mathématicien, Programmeur, Analyste de données
SMC-Québec Hydrologie, Environnement Canada
1141, Rte de l'Église, Sainte-Foy(QC) G1V 4H5
(418)648-2516
nicolas.fortin at ec.gc.ca <mailto:nicolas.fortin at ec.gc.ca>