[Mapserver-users] RE : MapOracleSpatial - Great News

Fernando S. simon at inf.univali.br
Tue Jun 29 13:29:55 EDT 2004

Hi Nicolas and list,
    Well, I didn't compiled a windows version for this new code. I
updated the code in the cvs before the new release 4.2, but the new
maporaclespatial.c didin't added in 4.2. I don't know why.
    So, now I'm working in some projects and the next week I can't work
in new release. And after, I want to finish the function that generate
the image.
    One more information, in the last weekend I reinstalled my linux to
a new release, so I didn't have time to recompile
mapserver/apache/oracle. Sorry for the broken links.
    Thank you.

Fernando Simon
Database Manager, Mapserver and OracleSpatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada
http://g10novo.cttmar.univali.br