[Mapserver-users] Map Server 3 to MapServer 4

eric.berne at innetis.com eric.berne at innetis.com
Wed Mar 3 10:35:34 EST 2004

Hi.

All new to MapServer, i had to install a working application (MapServer 3)
on a new server running MapServer 4.
A few hedakes later, everything works fine.

Except for one thing:

I have several CLASS objects in my .map file
Each of them has a TEMPLATE section with a template query HTML file.
But when the users click on the map, the same query occurs ever and ever,
wherever they have clicked.
I may have missed a syntax update as i did with the STYLE attribute, but i
can't find any help on this.

Here is an extract of my .map file: The "colonias_query.html" is the file
that always shows up.

LAYER

  NAME Colonias
  TYPE Polygon