[Mapserver-users] Virtual Spatial Data Wiki Question

Paul Spencer spencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 4 18:47:54 EST 2004

if it works with ogrinfo and not with mapserver/mapscript then you need
a more recent version of mapserver binaries.  It is not sufficient to
replace gdalxx.dll, you must have a mapserver that was compiled against
the newer gdal source code.  You can find the latest 4.1 compiled for
windows as of today here:

http://www.maptools.org/dl/mapserver-4.1-dev-win32-php4.3.4.zip

Cheers,

Paul