[Mapserver-users] Adding new selection tool to Rosa Applet

Alen P u_20 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:35:45 EST 2004

<DIV class=RTE></DIV>
<P>Greetings,</P>
<P>I would like to modify the selection by ellipse tool to a selection by circle. That is, a circle is drawn instead of an ellipse and instantaneously the the radius of the circle is computed in km and displayed on the map or status bar as the circle is drawn. Thus the center of the circle in x,y&nbsp;and&nbsp;the radius of the circle are the returned params.</P>
<P>I wonder if anyone has&nbsp;looked into&nbsp;this or of any uml of the rosa applet source code.<BR></P>
<P>Thanks<BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>