[Mapserver-users] scale is not correct

Pericles Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Thu Mar 11 17:48:30 EST 2004

It looks like your map is in geographic projection.  You'll have to
reproject your data to some other grid-based projection if you want your
scale rendered properly. Here are some of the projections you might want
to have a look at:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1224/prj/de/de.html

You'll need the proj library support to reproject your map on the fly, or
you can reproject your data using GIS tools and use that reprojected data
in MapServer.

Good luck!
-Perry N.