[Mapserver-users] pre-compiled mapserver 4.01

ESSC Admin admin at essc.org.ph
Tue Mar 16 13:33:12 EST 2004

------=_NextPart_000_00C9_01C40BC8.314CFBB0

Hello everyone. I am having a tough time in trying out the mapserver =
application. I need it to run on my website that runs on linux. however, =
I don't have a linux box where i can compile the application even with =
default options. And i don't have any access on my website besides ftp. =
Is there a pre-compiled maserv available out there that i could download =
and try? If anyone has it or willing to help me by compiling them for =
me, I will greatly appreciate it. My email address is =
mail at bahayserver.net Any help is welcome. Thanks a bunch.
------=_NextPart_000_00C9_01C40BC8.314CFBB0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello everyone. I am having a tough =
time in trying=20
out the mapserver application. I need it to run on my website that runs =
on=20
linux. however, I don't have a linux box where i can compile the =
application=20
even with default options. And i don't have any access on my website =
besides=20
ftp. Is there a pre-compiled maserv available out there that i could =
download=20
and try? If anyone has it or willing to help me by compiling them for =
me, I will=20
greatly appreciate it. My email address is <A=20
href=3D"mailto:mail at bahayserver.net">mail at bahayserver.net</A> Any help =
is welcome.=20
Thanks a bunch.</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C9_01C40BC8.314CFBB0--