[Mapserver-users] PHP MapScript on Mac OS X?

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Tue Mar 16 16:55:58 EST 2004

Gary,

These instructions provide some hints on support library builds and
compiling mapserver, though they are a little out of date:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MacOS

  With a recent version of OS X like 10.3 and recent versions of
mapserver (from cvs) the build should proceed without problems after
running configure.

I encourage you to add any updated solutions you find to the wiki page
above, so that others can benefit from your experiences.

zak
--
Zak James
Applications and Software Development