[Mapserver-users] Opendap/DODS data and mapserver

Tony Jolibois Tony.Jolibois at cls.fr
Wed Mar 17 05:46:48 EST 2004

--=====================_89417875==.ALT

                 Hi list,

Does anyone have some experience using mapserver and data stored in a=20
DODS/Opendap server ?
Another question : I'm from the world of oceanography, do you know some=20
connection between GIS and oceanography ?

Thanks,
Tony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony Jolibois
CLS, Direction Oc=E9anographie Spatiale
Tel: (+33) (0) 561 393 797
Internet: http://www.cls.fr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--=====================_89417875==.ALT

<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Hi
list,<br><br>
Does anyone have some experience using mapserver and data stored in a
DODS/Opendap server ?<br>
Another question : I'm from the world of oceanography, do you know some
connection between GIS and oceanography ?<br><br>
Thanks,<br>
Tony<br><br>
Tony Jolibois<br>
CLS, Direction Oc=E9anographie Spatiale <br>
Tel: (+33) (0) 561 393 797 <br>
Internet: