[Mapserver-users] Own map does not show up on browser

John Beisley - RSG josb at pml.ac.uk
Wed Mar 17 09:24:20 EST 2004

Try giving an absolute path to the GIF image, as it's not entirely clear
where relative paths are relative to.

- John

--
Website: www.pml.ac.uk
Registered Charity No. 1091222

The content of this message may contain personal views which are
not the views of Plymouth Marine Laboratory unless specifically
stated.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free