[Mapserver-users] Own map does not show up on browser

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Mar 17 09:48:58 EST 2004

The wld/gfw is the world coordinate file for the image.
Without it mapserver has no idea where to locate the image in the real
world in relation to the extents set in the mapfile.
The wld file contains the real-world coordinates of the upper left pixel
of the image along with the pixel size & rotation (which normally isn't
used).
There should be quite a bit of discussion on this available in the archives.

HTH

Lowell

The following message was sent by =?iso-8859-1?q?TOH=20CZ?=
<cz_toh at yahoo.com> on Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:34:42 +0000 (GMT).